Friday, June 15, 2012

You better be subscribed to @sweden by now

Ok, I know I have blogged about @sweden way too much, but I love the idea. And, this week's Swedish ambassador has really got amazing things to say about Swedish culture.

If you haven't signed up to follow them, you should do it! (Unless of course you don't have twitter, which I totally support. I still can never get up the motivation to tweet)

Here are a few of my favorites from this week


If someone likes Justin Bieber in Sweden, we dont care. We let them. We dont call him "gay" if we mean "he sucks". We say "he sucks".

The dinner was horrible. It felt like eating your way through a shaved vikings chest, while he's trying to kill you.


1 comment:

  1. I can't get into twitter - but judging by the sample you have shown us, I would be really happy if you kept showing us such gems! How do the ambassadors get chosen? Half of me thinks they should be more careful who they pick, the other half thinks it's best for these opinions to be brought out into the open. Just to remind us that there are people out there who we will never fully understand, and will never understand us.

    ReplyDelete